Thursday, August 11, 2005

HNT # 5














Half Nekkid Thursday # 5
or Where's my hair gone?

This is a picture of my 'spam', as we call it over here. My forehead.

It shows you the scar that I got when I was about 6 years old. I was at a birthday party and when my mum arrived to pick me up I was so excited that I ran out to meet here. I tripped on a kerbstone and whammo!

There was 'claret' everywhere. I had been told to wait in the doorway.My mum takes great delight in telling me I was not doing what I was told.

My hair used to cover it but I am 'thinning' a bit now and look forward to my Autumn years bald as a babboons arse. Ho hum.

I have another head wound on my eyebrow from being hit by a golf club. That's another story for another day.



16 comments:

Margaret said...

great pic...and i can imagine your mom having all sorts of fun with it...lol...

peace...

BlazngScarlet said...

I love the scar!!!
Scars give us character.

I think bald men are sexy as hell! ;)

Happy HNT!!!!

The Smoking Redhead said...

Nice spam there darlin'

Remember, scars make better stories than tattoos.

;)

Scott & Julia said...

Nice scar. I have one on my forehead too, but not quite as visible. I guess we both had the same idea this week, posting pictures of our "war wounds"

HappyKap said...

Scars Rock! Thanks for sharing. :-)

Monalicious said...

Great picture and story!

I did a similar thing but chipped my front teeth out. Luckily they were my baby teeth.

Happy HNT!

Blonde said...

Scars on guys are hot! Like battle wounds in a sexy way ;).

I have my nipples up for HNT.

Happy HNT!

boabhan sith said...

LOL, you can tell your grandkicks it's a battle scar...

Hehehe...kids will believe anything.

Calvin said...

whoa.. that still looks painful!

MomThatsNuts said...

chicks dig scars, pain heals, glory lasts forever....

Mom

lecram sinun said...

Great scar and story! Scars earned as a kid are the best! Happy HNT!

The Funky Bee said...

I love scar stories! Great post. Happy HNT - oh and by the way, I think shaved heads are sexy. If you have to get to that point don't worry, women LOVE IT!

kimananda said...

Excellent scar story! And, I gotta agree with the other comments...bald is sexy.

Unknown said...

Comparing scars is fun. But we could be here a while!!

Andi said...

OUCH!!! And shave your head. Shaved head men are HOT.

HS said...

Ah, Scars are great!...always a story to tell with them! :)