Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Here's one I made earlier..

The video below is my beautiful daughter, Hannah. She is so cute and she makes my heart go all fuzzy. She was about 5 years old here. She is now 8 and one day she will grow up and no stinky boy will ever be good enough for her. D'you hear that stinky boys.
..click picture to watch

I love here soooooo much.




BTW folks, check out my 'choon' feature... Just there on the right sidebar...that's it.
I'll be changing it every now and then as with the 'vidjo' too.
I just thought I'd share some Dipper favs with y'all. ..Stay Hard

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Kalani - That would be the ex-Mrs D. The current Mrs D and I would make just as lovely ones but are happy with our collective 4.

Thanks for the kind words.

The Smoking Redhead said...

Awww, she is just too cute!

Go away stinky boys!

HS said...

aw, she's is absolutely adorable! Her eyes just sparkle! She'll be breaking those stinky boys' hearts!

The Funky Bee said...

She is adorable, I can see why your in love with her! And no stinky boys will EVER be good enough!

Cindy-Lou said...

How cute she is. How did you get her to say that? (haha)

BlazngScarlet said...

What a sweetie beetie! :)

Calvin said...

awww.. she's a cutie! :-)

man that bear on the treadmill is hilarious!! i've got everyone here at work laughing their asses off!!

Heather Cox said...

Love the Baila song, and your daughter's adorable!

lecram sinun said...

I think she loves you too, Daddy. Very sweet/