Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I Need to Dance


I am sooo excited. Thanks to Osbasso's discovery of CastPost.com I am able to post music tracks that I created.
That's right I made it with my own Big Dipper hands using Ejay software.

For over a year now I have been sitting on them without an outlet to broadcast them.


You lucky people get to hear it first.


Taken from a totally fictitious debut album - "I Need to Dance", the first single "Baila".









Be brutally honest because I have more and I am not afraid to inflict them on you, if you want.


Baila by Dipper



To download it then Right Click and choose "Save Target As.." HERE


10 comments:

BlazngScarlet said...

I'm diggin it!

SO glad you found a way to broadcast it, and of course share it with all of us here in blogville!

Just said...

damn - only got to listen to the first 47 seconds because my boss just walked back into the office! I'll try again later - liked what I heard so far though!

Kathleen said...

I'm thinking that's not your voice.... ;-)

Very appropriate name, Baila.

Kathleen said...

I'm apparently liking it since I've been listening to it nonstop since I posted damn near 20 minutes ago.

Chick said...

I love it!

Great horns!

The Funky Bee said...

that is so cool! I like the song too ;O)
more! more!

Unknown said...

That is awesome! I really like it. Keep it up!

Andi said...

I have dial-up, and there's no hope of me downloading the song during daylight...so until then, I'm convinced I'll love it!

Osbasso said...

Who's doing the vocals? Very nice--you need to post some more! Glad I found this, though I haven't used it to it's full potential yet.

Unknown said...

Os - It's just a sample that comes with ejay. You have to rearrange samples to make tunes. Not as easy as it sounds. I am quite proud of it.