Monday, August 22, 2005

Hair today....

OK.... Embarrasment time..
My hair through the decades.
Ihhhhfffffannguu










It's 1986 and A skinny and mulletted Dipper poses on his first car.
A powder blue Ford Fiesta.






Around 1987 I changed the mullett for a perm. A BIG mistake although in those barmy 80's I wasn't aware of what a dick I looked.


















1995 and my hair looks kinda cool here. In reality it kept falling across my face and there are many photos where it looks less than flattering.









10 years later and now in 2005 I have taken the plunge and shaved the lot off. Oh my! How old I look. Mrs Dipper is not keen but she is 4000 miles away in Texas. It will have grown by the time she returns...I hope!

11 comments:

LoRi~fLoWer said...

I love a nice buzz on a guy. The mullet, now, that's a different story :o)

Andi said...

LOVE the shaved head. No doubt, it is sexified.

BlazngScarlet said...

Shaved heads are better for doing u-turns under the sheets dontcha know! Less drag .... ;)

Calvin said...

if you follow Eddie Vedder's hair through the ages.. it bears an uncanny resemblence to your story!!

The Funky Bee said...

I love the photo journey through your hair styles.

The first time my BF showed up with his head shaved very short I cried...I know, very lame, but it was such a shock. Now, I LOVE it. I think it's so sexy and fun to rub my fingers through. I bet the missus will love yours too.

The Smoking Redhead said...

Awww, you were cute! Like the new "do" though, definitely sexy.

Dream Owl said...

It looks good now but, it was hotter long. Something about long dark pretty hair like that that makes women tingle.

Here's my new link:
http://thatvampireofmine.blogspot.com/

Mike Davis said...

We have trodden the same pathway, though my perm was more Marc Almond than Roland Orzabal.

The Missus is in Texas eh? I'm in Texas. Tell her to pop by for a cuppa - how big can the place be?

Cindy-Lou said...

I like the perm. Oh how the 80's ruled.

Unknown said...

Dig the mullet. 1995 was pretty cool, thanks to grundge. Also dig on the bald head, love it.

Mellissa said...

Obasso is doing a new Tuesday blog...check it out...

You migh have your first photo's here...

I like the shaved head look!!

Cheers :-)

Ladybug