Friday, August 19, 2005

Ooo-aarr!


I have a treat for all the non-British readers of this blog.
Anyone from these Isles will know the greatness of The Wurzels.

The West Country yokels(our rednecks) have been around for years but I would imagine they haven't 'broken' into the American market.


I give you "I've got a brand new combine harvester" by The Wurzels
It includes the classic first line - "I drove my tractor through your haystack last night" or, as they say..."I drove me tragder thru yer 'aystack lass noyte"

Also look out for the last line "..aarr, yer a foine lookin' woman an' I carnt wait t'get me 'ands on yer land"




If you liked that then give this a whirl... I know it sounds familiar at the beginning. Too funny.




Have a great weekend.....Ooo-aaaarr!


3 comments:

BlazngScarlet said...

THAT brings back some memories!!!
(Remember, I had a brit boyfriend!)

I'm telling you, it was one of the most fun and uproarious times i've ever had in my life!

So changed my perception of the 'stuffy brits'!!!!!

Rob said...

Yee HAW!!!! *puts on some sh#tkicker boots and dances around*

Unknown said...

Kalani - It won't play .wma files in the player like mp3's do. Also sometimes I have to re-upload a mp3 because it won't play. Other than that I don't know what the problem could be.