Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Me, Tarzan


A female reporter was in deep, dark Africa and came across Tarzan's tree house.
"Tarzan" she said "It is an honour to meet you. Can I interview you for my readers?"
"Tarzan don't do interviews" he replied in broken English.
"But the people at home would love to know how you cope in the wilderness" she pleaded "For instance, what do you do for sex?"
"Tarzan use tree hole" he said pointing at a hole in a nearby fallen tree.
The reporter was impressed by the size of the hole but felt she had to offer her services as the first female he has seen.
"I will offer you my body in return for that interview" she said "After all, you must need to have a woman and I offer myself as your first".
Tarzan agreed and the reporter stripped off and spread her legs in anticipation of the ravaging she would be getting.
Tarzan approached her and swiftly punched her right between the legs, twice!
"Owww!" she protested "What the hell are you doing?"
He looked at her confused and said "Tarzan checking for squirrels!"

6 comments:

Andi said...

So wrong, but sooo funny.

Rob said...

OMG that is too funny!

Erik said...

hahaha, Yar!

Margaret said...

oh wow...too funny...lol

peace...

Unknown said...

Thanks guys.
Paul - South Africa have a damn fast winger. I watched them beat Aus. at the weekend. He is QUICK.

mimi - you and Mrs D. I have had to agree that JBJ is her one cheat I will allow.

Unknown said...

Oh and mimi.. I have Dallas connections and the only thing to do when in Texas is to cruise with the country musik playing. You are right , country is not too big here. It has a bad image, like Dolly Parton and Willie Nelson. Whilst they are good, it makes most Brits cringe. The newer artists like Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, Rascall Flatts, Montgomery Gentry, et al would do well if they were given a chance here.