Thursday, September 01, 2005

HNT Bunny

I'm all out of 'Nekkid' archive piccies. I will take some new ones.
In the meantime to appease the
HNT followers I present Flake...


He tried out for the Dallas Cowboys cheerleading squad but I think the fact he is male (or a rabbit) prohibited him from getting the gig....








He then tried out for Quarterback but he was no good in the 'pocket'..... He kept getting sacked so they cut him....









Rodeo was his next venture... He went 2.7 seconds on a bull named Fu-man-chu :) ...













He went surfing in Hawaii on vacation and caught some big waves...







It all fell apart when he was snapped nekkid, humping a soccer ball....

He is recovering from the scandal in his hutch on a detox diet of lettuce and 'bunny munch'.

Pray for him.


22 comments:

bella said...

Poor bunny!

BlazngScarlet said...

1/2 nekkid bunny humping a soccer ball.

It MUST be Thursday!

Great post!

The Middle Child said...

That was way too cute, good job on that! Happy HNT!

The Funky Bee said...

Ha ha, these pic's are hilarious. That poor, poor bunny. Don't let PETA get ahold of your blog address. Well, maybe that wouldn't be so bad - you could have Pam Anderson after you and there are worse things...

Unknown said...

I must stress that Flake is very loved and didn't mind posing for these photos at all.

The Funky Bee said...

yeah, yeah...that's what they all say BD! ;O)

Robin Alexa said...

SO cute!

Happy HNT! :)

Andi said...

LMAO! First, that's a hot bunny. Second, why on earth do you have so much stuff that can be used to dress a bunny up???

Unknown said...

Andi - I'm afraid the answer is no more exciting than Build-a-Bear.

Heather said...

Oh that was too cute. He's adorable!!

Happy HNT!

lecram sinun said...

half nelkkid bunnies! lol! that is vey cute. cheers and happy hnt!

clara* said...

that's adorable. and somehow disturbing. but still very adorable!! happy HNT!

Margaret said...

omg...too funny...

great post!!

peace...

Kathleen said...

Nice commercial plug for Build-A-Bear. Bunnies are so much more compliant about the whole dress-up thing than cats.

~art said...

I love play bunnies! happy HNT

Calvin said...

hehehehe!! that is hilarious!! thank you Flake for playing!!

Chick said...

That is the cutest damn bunny I have EVER seen!

Lelly said...

I am crying with laughter! Funniest HNT I've seen so far...and also only other UK entrant? But (stab in the dark here :-) guess you're not a Brit? Am I the only Brit HNT-er?

Rob said...

LMAO... now can I see some action photos - Bunny bungie jumping? or Bunny doing a triple lutz?

Moosekahl said...

That is so cute. And the bunny that tolerates all the costumes is a super pet...my boys would go nuts

Marianna said...

ROFL! OMG, that is just so precious!

I love this HNT! Sure put a smile on my nekkid bod! lol... (I played ~ stop by!)

M~

Kevin said...

Our Bunny was more curious than our 2 cats combined. It also loved to chase the cats around the house.

Kevin
Pet News about Cats and Dogs