Tuesday, September 27, 2005

You looking for me?

There are ways to find out how people have stumbled across your blog.



I am amazed at what people search for.




There is someone out there who 'MSN searched' - HOW DO A MAN SHOW A WOMAN TAHT HE LOVES HER and ended up at my Big Dipper site.
Are you like me? Did it make you go 'aww' that someone is that illiterate and desperate to impress his woman.

The weirdest search that led to this blog is awarded to - penis photos of people with orange hair
What makes people type that in as a search? I ask you..

Apparently sex with vegatables got someone here too.

May I also ask what diddle me middle might mean.. and why did it lead to this blog?



Today's Random Shite
I'm So Happy (Tra-La-La-La-La-La) - Lewis Lymon & The Teenchords

No comments: