Friday, September 23, 2005

Evil?

gnome-land security?
The 'Geoge Bush is..' poll I did this week had 15 participants. (I hope more of you vote on this weeks poll)
It turns out that most of the readers of this blog feel that George W. is evil.

Evil is a very strong term. I would say that strapping explosives to prisoners and pressing the detonator, as Saddam Hussein did, was evil. Gasing thousands of Kurd families is evil.



I don't have too much time for Mr Bush and his politics but I would say that 'incompetant' summed him up more than evil, 40 % of you agree.
In reflection I should have added 'not my president' to the list. That may have got the most votes.

One person voted for 'a very nice man'. I must say, he looks like a nice guy when you see him at rest and fooling around. He lets himself down when he speaks sometimes.

No-one voted for 'misunderstood'. I think maybe he is a little misrepresented by his advisers.

All of this is perception. I don't know the guy and nor do you either, I suspect. It is an impression of his image that lead 53% to think he is evil.

George Bush is...
1. ..misunderstood 0%
2. ..evil 53%
3. ..simple 0%
4. ..a great President 0%
5. ..Texan 0%
6. ..a war-monger 0%
7. ..incompetant 40%
8. ..a very nice man 7%

There was one additional vote for '..dumb as a box of rocks'.

Hey all you Texans in the path of 'Rita'. Hang tight and know that there are people around the world following your plight with great sympathy. Good luck and my love to 'mom'. We hope you stay safe and that Rita has calmed down when she gets to Granbury.




God Bless Texas

No comments: