Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Meesees

After yesterdays 'heavy' topic I thought I'd lighten the mood by asking the question - If the thing under your right(maybe left) hand is a mouse then what is the plural of that instrument?

Obviously a furry mouse and another furry mouse are mice. A computer mouse and another one have to be 'mouses'. To call them 'mice' just seems wrong. "I'm going to order some mice from Amazon" or "I'm going to order some mouses from Amazon"? You decide.... or not.......maybe you have a life that gets in the way of thinking about it.

Update : for help in your answer I have Google searched for mice and Google searched for mouses.



Everyone's at it so I got myself as a South Park character.
You can get one here. The only problem is you cannot save the picture so you have to take a screen shot and crop it. I downloaded a trial screenshot program after googling for one. I bet there is an easier way though.


2 comments:

BlazngScarlet said...

A menagerie of mice or mouses.

According to Webster's Dictionary online.

JHGagle said...

For an easier way of making a screen shot, just hit the 'print screen' key at the top right of your keyboard and the you can paste it into paint or wherever you want.