Friday, July 08, 2005

Closed




My fatalistic streak means I often wonder what happens if a blogger dies. Does a un-posted blog mean the blogger has met a tragic end. Bearing that in mind I thought I'd give forewarning before my blog lies dormant for a week.
I'm off to Scotland to watch the British Open Golf at St Andrews.
Whilst up there I will be playing at Gleneagles. Yes, home of the G8 and presidential cycle crashes. A webcam can be found here. Check it out you may see me duff a drive up the first hole. I tee off on Monday 11th at 5.10 and Weds 13th at 5.20.
I'll be back Tuesday 19th. Take care my fellow bloggers. If after the 20th July I haven't posted I may have met my end in a fiery crash on the M6...or struck by lightning....or hit by Tigers ball and hospitalised.....or...*fatalistic, I told you*.

6 comments:

Heather Cox said...

Don't get bonked in the head with a golfball, ok? Oh! "Bonk" means something slightly different over there doesn't it...I'll just say good luck then.

boabhan sith said...

good luck!

Rob said...

Have fun hitting your balls!

KayCee said...

Have fun and good luck!!

Humor Girl said...

Thought I'd say hi! I'm here from Paul's blog. :) Have fun!

bella said...

Hope you're having a great time :)