Friday, July 01, 2005

Cute

I once told my mum that God was moving his furniture around when it was thundering. I was about 6 and was young and naive to believe that even if there was a God, he would have furniture.

One of the cutest things I have heard a child say is when they commented on the vapour trails left by aeroplanes in the sky.
"Look! That plane is scratching the sky"
I love the idea of the sky being scratched, it seems so primitive, something our ancient ancestors would say if they were to witness air travel.

5 comments:

KayCee said...

Where else is god going to sit? *smile*

Mike Davis said...

I was going to post the code for the audio clips that you asked for but of course it won't let me post html.

I'll email it to you so if you get an email from mad_67 it's not spam, OK!

Other Brother said...

go on over to Osbasso's blog to find out the rules about HNT.
You can find the rules at
http://osbasso.blogspot.com/2005/05/guidelines-for-half-nekkid-thursday.html

Unknown said...

Thanks Other Brother. I will be partaking of Half Nekkid Thursday soon.....*cough* Thursday , I guess.

Cheers Adam Ant. That will be useful.

Kbc - Thanks for humouring me. I always thought God sat on clouds.

boabhan sith said...

Kids say the cutest things.

I love it when my daughter talks about her daddy's "man boobies," or about her Grampa's lack of hair on his head by saying that "It all fell on your back and belly."