Monday, July 04, 2005

Eau de Toilet

It has always struck me (as a male) that females take a dim view of men who don't wash their hands after doing wee-wee, having a slash, number 2's(or is it 1's?I never know), pointing percy at the porcelin, etc.

As a man, I know that very rarely *make that never* have I urinated all over my hand. I hold, point and shake. There is no splashing or spraying. My hand is never contaminated.
As I also make sure my hose *cough* is very, very clean then, by touching it, there is no danger to health and safety (I bet you say that to all the girls?)
Therefore, I think the correct procedure for men to follow is to wash your hands before you touch the old boy. Who knows what germs are picked up on your hands and transferred to the little guy. Washing your hands before you pee has to be the sensible option.
I think women may be under the impression that the urine flies all over the place un-controllably. I have seen women wee(the internet is a world of information) and there seems little control of the flow. The penis is designed to spin the liquid when it expells it to form a jet.
Maybe it's just the fact that the man has touched his thingy and not washed his hands afterwards that is the problem. My thingy is germ free but for the sake of politeness I will continue to wash my hands after.


Happy 4th of July Americans. Enjoy your independance from the 'mother-country'. You'll be entering puberty soon... then we are all in trouble *smile*

4 comments:

KayCee said...

It's not that you might pee on yourself. It's that the area is continually in perfect germ-growing conditions and you get said germs all over your hands. (And the germs of others when flushing, etc.) I appreciate your continued hand-washing :)

Unknown said...

I see, but do you not agree that men should wash their hands BEFORE they touch 'it' as well as afterwards?

KayCee said...

hmm... It couldn't hurt... *lol*

The Smoking Redhead said...

"didn't your mama teach you to wash your hands after you pee?"

----- "no, she taught me not to pee on my hands"


LOL, can't remember where I heard that, but for some reason I always remember it.