Thursday, October 06, 2005

HNT # 12

Half Nekkid Thursday # 12
These, my friends, are not my purdy feet but they belong to my Sooz.

All you shoe fetish peeps will notice how pretty and flowery the flip flops are.



If Sooz were to choose between shoes and me
Sooz would choose shoes,
'cause they're prettier, see.

If I had to choose between shoes and Sooz,
as to which one is prettier
then shoes would lose.






What do you call a French man wearing sandals?........
Philleep Ferlopp.







This Video is so great. It was made by Karmagrrrl and is Green Day's, Wake Me Up When September Ends with footage of Hurricane Katrina. It is very moving. The amazing Barbara Bush quote at the end just seems even more ridiculous once you've viewed this.
You may need Quicktime to view it.
*A fast connection is needed and you may have to restart the video several times by clicking on it. Be patient. It is worth it.*

Random Shite :
Brown Girl in the Ring - Boney M

No comments: