Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy All Hallows Eve


I work part-time as a soccer tournament organiser. One evening a ball was kicked out of the play area into some woods. I retrieved the ball only to find it had a 4 inch, serrated bladed knife sticking out of it. I brought the knife home with me and it has been in our kitchen drawer for over a year until, two nights ago, I had to carve the pumpkin for Halloween. I saw the knife and thought it looked ideal for the job.

Here is 'JAcK'. Take this warning dear reader. JAcK is evil.. You see, the knife used to carve him was used in a bloody murder and thrown into the very woods that I found it. The victim had their eyes carved out after the murderer had removed the inside of the poor souls head. His mouth was slit to produce a grizzly smile that haunted the police officers that made the gruesome discovery.


JAcK has the spirit of the victim inside him and will come alive tonight to seek vegance from the owner of the knife........

Mwuu ha ha ha ha haaa. Happy Halloween



No comments: